This is a partnership involving three existing Detroit URC affiliated partnerships (see partners below).
The specific aims of the partnership are to:
- Gather data and to understand the factors influencing air quality;
- Translate that data into meaningful recommendations and best practices to improve air quality in Detroit; and
- Create an action plan and policy recommendations aimed at reducing the effects of air pollution on residents' health.
- Detroiters Working for Environmental Justice
- Southwest Detroit Environmental Vision
- Detroit Hispanic Development Corporation
- UM Schools of Public Health
- Detroit Community-Academic Urban Research Center
- Healthy Environments Partnership
- Community Action Against Asthma