Get Involved with the Detroit URC
We invite you to learn more about the Detroit URC and to expore ways that you can engage in our work. Whether you're an academic researcher, part of a community-based organization, a policy maker, or a member of the public, here are just a few ideas of ways you can get involved:
- BROWSE THIS WEBSITE to learn about our expertise and programs, our affiliated partnerships, and about our most recent activities and developments.
- SIGN UP FOR OUR QUARTERLY E-NEWSLETTER, so you can get a quick glimpse of our latest happenings. Simply click here to sign up.
- CONTACT US to explore ways that your group or organization can be part of our work. Simply call or email our Center Manager Carol Gray or visit our staff page if there's someone else you'd like to reach.
- DONATE TO OUR WORK. No gift is too small for helping to make a positive difference through our work. Please visit the U-M Giving Page.
- WATCH OUR VIDEO. Learn more about the Detroit URC and our work by watching this 10-minute video.
Thank you for your interest.