This partnership aims to demonstrate the effectiveness of a community-based intervention aimed at building community capacity to address the problem of intimate partner violence against Latina women. We also provide services to community members in need of legal assistance under the Violence Against Women Act.
Hispanic women, men, and youth/children residing in southwest Detroit; medical providers; CBOs, churches and other southwest Detroit community groups.
- Community Health and Social Services, Inc. (CHASS)
- Latino Family Services
- Southwest Counseling and Development Services
- Vistas Nuevas Head Start
- Cabrini Clinic
- Women's Cultural Collaborative
- Detroit Police Deptartment
- Wayne County Family Independence Agency
- First Step
- UM School of Social Work